The Little Body Shop Package.

21:21


Last minute Christmas shopping? Out of ideas? As ridiculous as it may seam to some, cosmetics and skin care is always a good thought, especially if you can get a good bargain for good quality products. I always get overwhelmed with the amount of emails I receive a day, and I am to busy/lazy to either go through them or unsubscribe. However, The Body Shop tends to have some amazing deals quite frequently and I spotted one of them! It is a good practise to keep an eye out for their deals, especially if you are living on a tight budget and/or have a lot of people you need to get presents for. 




When talking about Body Shop, it is necessary to mention that I personally am obsessed with their Early Harvest Raspberry range, as I love all the things raspberry related. Sadly my  beloved range has been discontinued.. However, they do occasionally bring it back along with a few other ranges with a special price. 

The Body Shop products are a great quality and last much longer than other high street brands which brings me to a conclusion that even though some products might seem on the pricey side, it is worth investing in such things as you only have the one body given to you and you need to take care of it and maintain it as well as you can! 

Anyways, I had to get some little bits and bobs to post to my family and decided to get some products from The Body Shop. So here is my little pre Christmas Body Shop Haul! 







List of products: 

- an incredible smell...

- something new and different; a lovely, lightweight floral scent

- one of the shower gel classics, rich and incredible scent

- a refreshing, christmassy scent

- I have used theTea Tree Oil and Facial Toner and they do miracles in fighting spots and blemishes(you do have to be careful though, since the oil id really concentrated and might irritate you skin. A moisturiser is a must!), therefore I decided to give the body wash a GO!

- a new scent for me - very crisp and refreshing

- heavy duty hydration, a special pick for my mum, who has very dry hands because she works with clay 24/7. The hand protector contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. 

- the best ones I have tried since! Never falls apart and does an amazing job. A bath lily and a shower gel in hand and the shower experience become unforgettable!

-E.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts